Before applying for visa we remind all students to contact their advisors such that we can provide good Services for our customer
The following are X- Visa application requirements for all international students
Types of Chinese Visa
Please note: If you intend to study in China, only the following three categories of visa are appropriate for you.
X1 visa is issued to those who intend to study in China for a period of more than 180 days.
- Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages
- Photocopy of the passport’s data page
- One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached.
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China.
- Original and photocopy of “Visa Application for Study in China” (Form JW201 or Form JW202).
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers Depends on your citizenship and in order to help our applicants they better contact us before applying for X-visa