BEIBU GULF UNIVERSITY (QINZHOU UNIVERSITY)
Qinzhou University (QU) is the only public university in the coastal area of Guangxi Province of China. It is located in Qinzhou, an Excellent tourism city in the center of the coastal area in Guangxi as well as the core industrial area of Guangxi Beibu Gulf Economic Zone. QU is the only qualified University for senior seafarers’ education and training in Guangxi. In 2013, QU became one of the first council members of Application Technology University (College) Alliance under Ministry of Education of China. It has also become one of the pilot univeristies of “Sino-US applied Technology Education Programe” since 2016.
MAJORS AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER INTAKE 2019
1. Civil Engineering
3.Computer science and Technology
4.International economy and Trade
AFTER SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS NEED TO PAY COVERS :
,000 ($2500) 4500 RMB ($665)/Year
Accommodation: 4000 RMB ($590) /Year
INSURANCE:600 RMB (90$)/YEAR
RESIDENT PERMIT: 400 RMB (59$)/YEAR
MEDICAL CHECKUP: 430 RMB (63$)/( ONLY IN FIRST YEAR )
Documents You Need for Application
- Photocopy of valid passport. (Must)
* With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
- Passport photo.(Must in JPEG Format )
* A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- Graduation certificate of highest education.(Must)
* Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- Non-Criminal Certificate ( must)
- Academic transcript of highest education.(Must)
* Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Physical Examination Form.(Must)
How to Apply
Click “Apply Now” button below and submit all your documents or send to email@example.com
Wait for Your Scholarship Advisor to confirm if your documents meets with University Requirements.
Pay Application Fee : 100$ and then we Submit your documents to university and wait for
admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter JW202 )
Step 4: Pay 600$ After getting JW202 and Admission
600$ INCLUDING JW2O2, UNIVERSITY REGISTRATION FEE,DELIVER YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY, SEAT RESERVATION FEE FOR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS , FREE AIRPORT PICKUP SERVICES ,VISA ASSISTANCE SERVICES AND COMPANY SERVICE FEE……..
Apply for scholarships in China through Edufinder Consultants Ltd “the bridge between foreign students and Chinese universities, we provide admission and scholarship application services among top ranking university in China. Our aim is to help young Africans to get affordable education in China.
Click This link to apply online. http://edufinderconsult.com/online-application/