Documents You Need for Application
- Photocopy of valid passport. (Must)
* With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
- Passport photo.(Must in JPEG Format )
* A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- Graduation certificate of highest education.(Must)
* Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- Non-Criminal Certificate ( must)
- Academic transcript of highest education.(Must)
* Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Physical Examination Form.(Must)
* The health form must be international students physical form in standard version, you can download the form from our website directly.
- Two recommendations from professors or associated professors.(Master and PhD only)
- Personal Statement or Study Plan.(Master and PhD only)
* No less than 500 words in Chinese or English, including personal study and work experience, application reasons and research plan.
- University application form(Must)
* Applicants will get it when they pay for the 200USD Deposit fee
- English language proficiency certificate.
* For English-medium programs and applicant whose native language is not English and not required for all universities.
- Certificate of HSK. (Chinese Teaching Only)
* HSK4 or above, for those who need to take their courses in Chinese Language
- CV (Master and PhD only)
* Not must.
NOTE: The documents 1,2,3,5 and 6 must be submitted for bachelor applicants, 7,8 and 12 are for master and phd students only, 10,11 are for some special courses only, 9 need to submit after paid 200usd.
Some universities may require additional documents depends on the major that students wants to study and to provide good services to our applicants we’re advising them to contact us before.