Boasting of a history of over 60 years, Changsha University of Science & Technology (CSUST) evolves into an engineering-centered multidisciplinary university, integrating engineering, science, management, economics, liberal arts, law, philosophy, and fine arts with a stronghold in undergraduate education and a capacity of post-doctoral science and research workstations, conferment of Doctor’s Degree and recommendation of postgraduates for Master’s Degree.The university is located on Jinpenling and Yuntang campuses, with an area of around 200 hectares and a total floor space of 1.2 million square meters. The university has fixed assets totaling 3.952 billion yuan. The university has a collection of more than 3.3119 million printed books and 782.26 thousand copies of EBooks.
Bachelor Program(Taught in English ):
1. Computer Science and Technology
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical Engineering and Automation
5.Food Science & Engineering
16000RMB00 RMB (free) 2. Hostel Fee: 2500 RMB 3.Registration Fees 500CNY/Year (73$) 4. Insurance Fees : 800CNY/Year (117$) 5. Visa Extension fees 400CNY/Year (58$) 6. Medical Fees Around 400CNY (58$)
Documents You Need for Application
- Photocopy of valid passport. (Must)
* With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
- Passport photo.(Must in JPEG Format )
* A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant.
- Graduation certificate of highest education.(Must)
* Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- Non-Criminal Certificate ( must)
- Academic transcript of highest education.(Must)
* Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Physical Examination Form.(Must)
How to Apply
Click “Apply Now” button below and submit all your documents or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wait for Your Scholarship Advisor to confirm if your documents meets with University Requirements.
Pay Application Fee : 100$ and then we Submit your documents to university and wait for
admission documents (including admission letter, visa letter JW202 )
Pay 300 $ After admission notice ( To process your JW2020)
Step 4: Pay 600$ After getting JW202 and Admission
600$ INCLUDING JW2O2, UNIVERSITY REGISTRATION FEE,DELIVER YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY, SEAT RESERVATION FEE FOR SCHOLARSHIP STUDENTS , FREE AIRPORT PICKUP SERVICES ,VISA ASSISTANCE SERVICES AND COMPANY SERVICE FEE……..
Apply for scholarships in China through Edufinder Consultants Ltd “the bridge between foreign students and Chinese universities, we provide admission and scholarship application services among top ranking university in China. Our aim is to help young Africans to get affordable education in China.
Click This link to apply online. http://edufinderconsult.com/online-application/
WeChat & WhatsApp : +8613218255019